As a Client Advocate no two days – or clients – are alike. One day you might be helping a recent widow pay her bills. The next day you might be navigating through insurance claims for a senior who just had a recent hospital stay. The third day you might be organizing tax documents to send to a CPA. Most importantly, you are helping those who need it, and what could be more gratifying?
- Bill Pay & Bank Account Reconciliation (both on paper and electronically)
- Billing/Financial Statement Review
- Tax Organization
- Insurance Claim Management
- Mail Review
- File Organization
- Digital Set-up/Content Organization
- And more based on client needs
Qualifications & Skills:
- Basic knowledge of personal finance – balancing checkbooks, auto pay, etc.
- Patience – often dealing with clients who can be easily overwhelmed so being patient and non-judgmental is critical.
- Integrity – you will handle sensitive financial and personal information about clients. Individuals and their family members must be able to trust you.
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player – working with family members and other professionals in the client’s life is part of the job. Ensuring effective communication between your client and her “team” is one of the key benefits of our service.
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree in business administration, accounting, finance or relevant field helpful but not required.
- Basic level of computer proficiency desired: email, Quickbooks, digital account set-up
If you’re interested in joining our team please upload your resume here.